LIONS FOUNDATION OF CANADA DOG GUIDES
Lions Foundation of Canada Dog Guides and its founding program, Canine Vision Canada, was established in 1983. It’s the largest school of its kind in Canada with its training school in Oakville and breeding facility in Breslau.
Checklist: Moving House with a Cat
KEEP THIS TRAVEL CHECKLIST HANDY
- Leash, collar and harness
- Poop scoop and poop bags
- Paper towels and wet wipes
- Treats and toys for comfort, playing and chewing
- Crate, crate liner, towels, blankets, bed and a pillow
- Veterinary records, certificates and a recent photo of your cat
- Lots of water from your old home and your cat’s usual foods
- Food and water bowls, a can opener if necessary and containers to keep food sealed
- Everything else you’ll need for the first day at the new home
Feed your cat 12 hours before a long trip and ask your veterinarian for anti-sickness meds if your pet suffers from travel sickness.