LIONS FOUNDATION OF CANADA DOG GUIDES
Lions Foundation of Canada Dog Guides and its founding program, Canine Vision Canada, was established in 1983. It’s the largest school of its kind in Canada with its training school in Oakville and breeding facility in Breslau.
Recipe: Banana And Blueberry Biscuits
A quick and easy biscuit recipe that’s a tasty treat and ideal for a pooch with an upset stomach, digestive issues, older dogs or even dogs with dental issues.
3 cups oats
2 large eggs
1 medium banana
¾ cup blueberries
½ cup flour
- Preheat oven to 175°C (350°F).
- Grind the oats in a food processor to an almost flour consistency.
- Add the eggs, banana, flour and blueberries to the above, pulse until well mixed into a dough.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Scoop a tablespoon of dough into hands and roll into a ball. Place onto baking tray and press down slightly with a fork. Repeat process.
- Bake for approx. 15-20 minutes.
- Allow biscuits to cool before serving to your dog.
Makes 20 biscuits.
Note: Store biscuits in a treat jar for up to a week or in the refrigerator for up to two weeks. These biscuits freeze well.