LIONS FOUNDATION OF CANADA DOG GUIDES
Lions Foundation of Canada Dog Guides and its founding program, Canine Vision Canada, was established in 1983. It’s the largest school of its kind in Canada with its training school in Oakville and breeding facility in Breslau.
RECIPE: FISHY BRUSCHETTA
A quick and easy treat with lots of flavour kitty is sure to love!
- 1 slice of Bruschetta
- Fish oil
- Dried fish flakes
- Preheat the oven to 170°C.
- Prepare a non-stick baking tray.
- Lightly toast the bread in a toaster first.
- Cut the toast into small squares or use a cookie cutter to make fun shapes.
- Brush the top of the squares with a little fresh fish oil and lightly sprinkle with dried fish flakes.
- Bake in the oven until golden brown.
- Allow to cool slightly and serve warm.
* Consult with your veterinarian about any allergies your cat may have. Remember these are healthy snacks and should not be used as a substitute for a regular balanced diet.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Baking Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: ±20 minutes