LIONS FOUNDATION OF CANADA DOG GUIDES
Lions Foundation of Canada Dog Guides and its founding program, Canine Vision Canada, was established in 1983. It’s the largest school of its kind in Canada with its training school in Oakville and breeding facility in Breslau.
RECIPES: FISHY HOMEMADE FOOD FOR CATS
If you want to make fishy homemade treats for your cat, this is the article for you!
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT
- Basic ingredients
- Quick and easy to make
- Your cats are bound to love it
Here are a few tantalizing cat food recipes that feature real fish as the main ingredient.
Sophie’s Sardine Serving
This one’s a winner for sure that can be refrigerated for up to three days.
- Sardines in Oil 1 Can
- Cooked Oatmeal ⅓ Cup
- Mashed Cooked Carrot 2 Tbsp
- Combine and mash ingredients together in a bowl before serving.
Max’s Mackerel Mix
This one is super simple to make and can be refrigerated for up to three days.
- Canned Mackerel 1 Cup
- Sunflower Seed Oil 1 Tbsp
- Cooked Brown Rice 1 Tbsp
- Chicken/Beef Broth 1 to 2 Tbsp
- Briefly blend all the ingredients together in a food processor and serve immediately.
Toby’s Tasty Trout Treat
A fancy fish treat for a special occasion. Toby’s Tasty Trout Treat can be refrigerated for up to three days.
- Cooked Trout 1 Cup
- Sunflower Oil 2 Tbsp
- Cooked Egg Yolk 1 Yolk
- Steamed Broccoli, Diced 1 Tbsp
- Blend all the ingredients together in a food processor and serve immediately.
Serafina’s Salmon Surprise
A delicious snack for your precious companion that can be refrigerated for up to three days.
- Salmon 1 Can
- Brewer’s Yeast 1 tsp
- Cooked Broccoli, Mashed 1 Tbsp
- Wholewheat Bread Crumbs ¼ Cup
- Add ingredients to a bowl, stir to combine and serve.